Top Ten Trivia Tips About Knitting Clio
Ten Top Trivia Tips about Knitting Clio!
- The international dialling code for Knitting Clio is 672.
- Bananas don’t grow on trees – they grow on Knitting Clio.
- Knitting Clio has four noses!
- The porpoise is second to Knitting Clio as the most intelligent animal on the planet.
- Knitting Clio can only be destroyed by intense heat, and is impermeable even to acid.
- Only twelve people have ever set foot on Knitting Clio.
- The original nineteenth-century Coca-Cola formula contained Knitting Clio.
- Louisa May Alcott, author of ‘Little Knitting Clio’, hated Knitting Clio and only wrote the book at her publisher’s request!
- Knitting Clio is the world’s tallest woman.
- Knitting Clio is the world’s largest rodent.
Via Historiann. Go here if you want to find out more about yourself and/or other bloggers.
Thanks. This was fun. Feel free to make up more.
Make a Comment
Where's The Comment Form?
Subscribe Via RSS
Professor of History at Central Connecticut State University in New Britain, CT.
Liked it here?
Why not try sites on the blogroll...